For the past decade I’ve immersed myself in the cycling industry, cutting my teeth on the sales floor and working at some of the most respected shops and brands in the nation. From collaborating with designers to create custom clothing, personally designing unique cycling gear, building and maintaining e-commerce platforms, to providing content and marketing at a national level, I believe that my skill set makes me an asset to Momentum Bicycles. My recent work for Giant USA has affirmed that I’m working for the right company and I see so much untapped opportunity in the Momentum brand. I thrive in a world that allows me to explore my creativity, and never, ever shy away from hard work.
ACHIEVEMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiar with all aspects of web based commerce, from site creation to implementation and upkeep.
- Have worked closely with key vendors and designers to create one of a kind, high end retail displays and custom clothing.
- Handled 100% of content and photography for multiple brands and companies.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, with strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Have built and maintained WordPress, Squarespace, Spacecraft, and Volusion websites.
- Comfortable with Oracle Responsys and SRM platforms.
- Have worked essentially every job in the cycling industry, from sales floor, to brand manager, to my current position with Giant USA.
- Familiar with the corporate culture of Giant Bicycles, and the growth opportunities available for the Momentum brand.
- A proven ability to translate my passion for cycling into retail sales.
Giant Bicycle USA, Texas 4/7/2017 – Present
Director of Marketing, Content Manager
- Plan, manage, create and maintain all digital ad campaigns for Giant USA.
- Maintain content calendar, copy and posting for all Giant USA social platforms.
- Produce and manage the creation of unique video content pieces to grow the Giant brand.
- Oversee the creation of online landing pages for seasonal sales and promotions.
- Use the Oracle Responsys and SRM system to best communicate with the Giant audience through email campaigns and Giant retailers.
- Cultivate social influencer relationships to leverage the Giant brand.
- Work with third party digital agencies to streamline workflow and increase digital engagement.
- Provide brick and mortar Giant retailers digital marketing support, tips and techniques.
Bicycle World, Texas 1/15/2016 – 4/1/2017
Director of Marketing, Content Manager
- Photograph and write all content for the Bicycle World website and social media platforms.
- Design custom gear, in store signage, and ads on an ongoing basis.
- Design and manage the Bicycle World website.
- Make digital and print ad buys to best grow the Bicycle World brand.
- Work with local groups at a grassroots level to strengthen Bicycle World’s community presence.
- Track spending and engagement to make the best possible use of our marketing budget.
Mellow Johnny’s, Austin, TX 2011 – 2015
Brand/Online Sales Manager, Apparel Buyer, Digital Content Manager
- Photographed and wrote all content for Mellow Johnny’s website and social media platforms.
- Managed all aspects of the expansive Mellow Johnny’s brand, from design to delivery.
- Created weekly Mail Chimp marketing campaigns to promote events, sales and products.
- Managed all apparel buying for Mellow Johnny’s brick and mortar location.
- Managed a Volusion e-commerce site to sell custom branded items.
Jack and Adam’s, Austin, TX 2007 – 2011
Bike Buyer, Online Sales Manager
- Created the initial processes, and helped to launch Jack and Adam’s custom e-commerce solution.
- Managed inventory and bicycle purchasing.
- Worked the retail sales floor, maintaining the customer service that Jack and Adam’s was known for.
- Maintained positive customer relations through the multi-month custom bike buying experience.
- Ran the fit area, providing high end bike fits for our clients.
Graduate of Baton Rouge High School